Can't register for Demo

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DirkP, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirkP

DirkP Registered Member

Hi,

I tried to Clone a DELL Latitude D520, but my TI8 (last Version) can't see the DVD.

Maybe the Version 9.1 can, so I tried to Install the Demo and check it out. But the Demo needs a registration and instead of registration, I can only see the downloadlink. Thats not what I need, I HAVE the Product allready downloaded.

Can anyone help me?!

If it's not going to work with 9.1 I need another programm, but I won't !

Thx for your help !

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Private Mail them and ask for a link to demo version that doesn't include the reg requirement. Witht he Home version they were resonding pretty quickly with a link.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DirkP,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I have sent you the instructions on how to install the trial version of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home via Private Message, please check the inbox.

Please also be aware that using Clone Disk tool of Acronis True Image you can migrates/copies the entire contents of one disk drive to another hard disk drive (not to CD or DVD discs).

You can use backup approach. It allows you to create a special archive file for backup and disaster recovery purposes. You can place the backup archive to local hard drives, network drives or a variety of IDE, SCSI, FireWire (IEEE-1394), USB (1.0, 1.1 and 2.0) and PC Card (formerly called PCMCIA) removable media drives, as well as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, magneto-optical, Iomega Zip and Jaz drives

Please take a look at this FAQ article explaining the difference between Clone Disk and Backup approaches in more detail.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.