Can't open purchased version of Disk Director

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by CharlieD, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieD

CharlieD Registered Member

01/10/2005 01/12/2005 Sale DR *Acronis, Inc. (Services and Merchandise) 24610435011004100238004 $55.98

The above is a copy of an item charged to my Visa account. I downloaded Acronis Disk Director Suite, but was unable to install it properly because I could not find a serial number in the downloaded material. I also purchased the Extended Download Service, but I do not know how to use it.

I realize that this is not a technical problem, but I have been trying, unsuccessfully, for three days, to get a response from Acronis sales by telephone, FAX and e-mail. Please help.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, CharlieD

Welcome to Wlders and Acronis Forums.

You should receive all the Information in emails form who you placed your order with, ie an email saying they received and processing your order, then one with your payment details and a third with your License code and link to your download and Extended Download Service.

Sorry for all the ands can not think right now.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. CharlieD

Hello TheQuest,

Thanks for taking the time to answer me. I'm not referring to the trial version. I ordered the full version directly from the Acronis website and submitted my credit card number for immediate payment. So far, I have not seen even an acknowledgement of my order in my Email. I placed my order on Jan. 9, and my credit card was charged on Jan.12. I should have had some communication by now.

Possibly they have an incorrect Email address, but I cannot find out because they have not returned phone calls, faxes or Email from me.

I'll wait another couple of days and then I'll complain to the credit card company.

Charlie D.

edited to add "end quote" tags - Detox

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2005
  4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, CharlieD

You will have to get in touch with the people you ordered from I should think.

Until you have heard from the order people [confirmed], I would think Acronis have no knowledge of the order.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

6. Will Johnson

Will Johnson Guest

I just purchased it about 20 minutes ago. My code didn't work either. I just sent an email to support about it.

7. CharlieD

My problem was not that my code did not work. My problem was that I did not receive any code when I purchased the product. Thanks to the efforts of Andrew Berezovsky and Michael Levchenko I was finally able to access the necessary information and the program up and running yesterday.

8. Halthompson

Halthompson Guest

I ordered it also and have been unable to download it, but my serial number was on the invoice that you download from. Go back to the download site to re-download and when you log in with your order # and your password, you should see the serial number on the next page.
    Perhaps you had trouble downloading also? My downlad is from DigitalRiver site and I get crashes everytime I try to download it.

9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Halthompson,

Thank you for purchasing Acronis Partition Managing Software.

Please register you software in the way described at Acronis Help Post and download the latest build of Acronis Disk Director Suite from our site (the registration is free and takes about a minute). Probably, Digital River server is busy when you are trying to download the software from there.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.