Can't locate my "inbox"

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by navalair, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navalair

navalair Registered Member

When I logged in today, I found the message shown below at the top of the Wilders "Home" web page. I have read the FAQs re IM's, and it is my understanding that I can read the message in my "In Box." I have searched high and low for my "in Box" to no avail. I would sincerely appreciate any respondent's assistance describing where this elusive "In Box" is (or should be), and how I ge there to read the message shown below that is supposedly awaiting me in the "In Box." My thanks in advance for anyone's help.

"Hey, navalair, you have 1 message, 1 is new.
    February 10, 2004, 01:27:56 PM"

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

The Instant Message function is accessed by the very header line that tells you that you have messages. The underlined portion (that I'm adding below) is actually a link to the instant message screen:

"Hey, navalair, you have 1 message, 1 is new."

The color of links on this forum is not actually different enough from the main font color, so they are hard to see. Also, the forum doesn't underline links either. :doubt: Maybe I'll look at the code behind this...

3. navalair

navalair Registered Member

There it is, plain as can be! Thank you for your help, LowWaterMark. I kept searching for an icon or box identified as "In Box." I actually did run the mouse pointer over the initial part of the sentence, but I figured that was silly so I stopped short of the light blue highlight. Thanks again for your assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.