Can't get license information!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by tcmom, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcmom

tcmom Registered Member

I purchased several licenses for ESET Smart Security and I can't find my license information. I installed it on two computers right away. Now, I need it on another. I did the forgot password thing and I have been waiting on my email. It has not come yet and it has been a long time. What do I do now?

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

First, did you purchase this via eset.com, a reseller website or a retail store? Second, have you contacted ESET Customer Care to ask them for this information?

Discussing license details in a public forum is not really advisable BUT if you PM me your contact info (Name, email, phone) I can look into our database to see if I can locate that information for you.

If you did not purchase your license directly through eset.com, you should have a product key or activation code. This will be a 20 character long code located on a white sticker or card either inside your CD case or on the back of the CD Sleeve.

Providing this by PM will also help not just locate the account but determine whether or not you've successfully activated the license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.