Can't Edit scheduled task

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by geklingel, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geklingel

geklingel Registered Member

I am trying out this app for the first time I created a scheduled task and ran it the first time. now I want to change the schedule but the task wizard keeps giving me an error and won't let me make any kind of changes to the task. Error message is "the file (filename) is part of incremental backup Mybackup" The "Help" part of this app is not much help as it doesnot cover error messages

2. dclkdm

dclkdm Registered Member

Having exactly the same problem. When I changed the name of the back up I could indeed edit the task, but I would like to edit a task and keep the name the way it was!

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

To resolve the issue please download Acronis Scheduler, which is a special utility to update the scheduler service. The link is available here

Extract the downloaded file, run install.bat and wait for the process to be completed. The utility will automatically update the service. Reboot the computer and re-create the task. Check the possibility to edit the task, the issue should be resolved.

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.