Can´t create service

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Rush_, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush_

Rush_ Guest

I tried to install Panda truprevent, and the realtime protection didn´t started.. After that, uninstalled truprevent and installed GDATA AVK, but the realtime protection was not instaled, ´cause an error that couldn´t install service..

May someone help me? I have processguard, but uninstalled it before trying to install Gdata, but didn´t work..

2. Rush_

Rush_ Guest

When I try to start the program in services, it says something about "error 3"

3. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

How about some additional detailed information? What OS are you running? If it's Win2K or XP, what errors are showing in the Event Viewer? What security related processes are installed and running according to either the Task Manager or something like Process Explorer? How about more detail on the error message? Have you done any OS tweaking?

Exactly what steps were taken on the ProcessGuard uninstall? In all the install attempts, were they isolated by restarts? Are there any unknown processes running?

You have to remember, we don't have your PC in front of us. The only information known to us is what you provide. Right now, the information provided is too meager to say anything.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.