Can't create multi-product boot disk (DDS 10, TI 10h)

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by ich, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ich

ich Registered Member

After upgrading Disk Director Suite to version 10, I didn't have any problem creating a new Bootable Rescue Media (CDR) that contained True Image 9 (Home) and Disk Director Suite 10. Now that I've upgraded True Image to version 10 (Home) the only options I have when running the Bootable Rescue Media Creator are for normal and safe versions of True Image. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Disk Director Suite, but it still isn't listed as available when building the Rescue Media.
    Am I just overlooking something? I really like being able to consolidate the two products onto a single "Acronis" utility disk and I don't want to go back to having a disk for each product.

Actually, I just went back and checked - I can't get a Rescue Media with Disk Director at all now. No matter where I run the Media Creator from the only option I get is for TI Full and Safe versions.

Help!

2. ich

ich Registered Member

*bump*

Does anyone have any idea why I'm not able to include Disk Director on my bootable media?
    Thanks

3. ich

ich Registered Member

The problem has been resolved. The appropriate Registry entries were missing for some reason. Check it out over here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.