Can't create a Back-Up

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by marc1715, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marc1715

marc1715 Registered Member

Hi guys
    I have a huge problem with True Image 10 Home Edition (Build 4871). Everytime I try to create a back up from "My Computer" True Image brake up with the following Message (sorry in German): Acronis True Image Service hat ein Problem entdeckt und muss beendet werden. And I have to inform also Microsoft. Even if I try to save the back-up in the SecureZone I have this Error Message. Can someone help me please?
    Best regards.
    Marc

Attached Files:

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Make the bootable Rescue CD and try the backup with that.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello marc1715,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

We need some additional information to investigate this issue thoroughly and to provide you with a possible workaround.

Please collect the following information:

1) Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

2) Collect the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files the way described in this previous post of mine.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.