cant connect when im using IMON!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by woomera, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woomera

woomera Registered Member

when i enable my IMON feature on nod32 i can not connect my y!tunnel with yahoo messenger.why is that?and how can i enable the imon and connect to yahoo meesenger the same time?

2. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

for what it's worth, i have imon set on maximum efficiency, and it works just fine with y!tunnel pro.

3. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi fatalwoomera:

Commonly, issues arising from IMON can be cured by running the Winsock fix found here. IMON most likely will be disabled after running. Re-enable and see if the issue is fixed (after a reboot).

Checking your browser (if using IE) for damaged or unknown objects and deleting them may also be a cure.

Without knowing the specifics of any winsock level applications running (or previously installed applications) try this out and let us know if the issue persists. ;)

4. woomera

woomera Registered Member

i tried diffrent compatibilities but no effect,im currently downloading the winsock fix but i fixed the problem with excluding the ypager.exe and ypro.exe .
    the confusing thing is that imon is only supose to check the HTTP protocol not else.why is that?
    thank you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.