Cannot Update Virus Signature Database

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by lauraq8, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lauraq8

lauraq8 Registered Member

I have been struggling with this problem for SIX months. I have emailed ESET about six times, and have never heard back from them or received a call from them to resolve my issue. I do not understand why no one has gotten back to me about this. Here is my issue:

I have Nod32 Antivirus 4 installed on my client's computer. The virus update has not worked for six months. Every time I get that it has failed. It asked me for the username and password, which are CORRECT. but it keeps putting me back in the same loop and now it says ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION DISABLED. I really need someone to help me or contact me so that I can fix this. There is no protection on the computer. The software was purchased 6/9/2009, so I know it is not an expired license.

Please help!!!

Laura

2. Brambb

Brambb Registered Member

Are you 100% sure the username and password are correctly spelled? (also no extra spaces in them)

Are your update settings set to 'choose automatically'?

If both are positive wait for a moderator who can check your license information. Perhaps you can already send a pm to Rmuffler with your license details cause he seems to handle that stuff most of the time. Make sure to add this thread url in the PM.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello lauraq8,

I have sent you a Private Message.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.