Cannot Mount Image Created w/v.11 Using v.2009

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bruce Mahnke, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

Just an observation. Having TI-2009, build 9615 installed I created a full image using the Rescue Media CD created in version 11, build 8101. This validated correctly. Later I tried to mount it using TrueImage 2009 as well as Windows Explorer and the process failed. Could not assign a drive letter.

This is not cute. Whatever happened to backward compatibility for one version?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

I can suggest you to install the latest build of Acronis program (build #9646) and see if the issue remains.

Please go to Device Manager (right-click on My computer -> Manage -> Device Manager). Unfold Acronis Devices string, make right-click on Acronis True Image Backup Archive Explorer -> Properties. Make sure that Device usage option has enabled status.

If the issue remains, please submit a request to Acronis Customer Service Department here

We will find the reason for the encountered issue.

Thank you.

__

Oleg Lee

3. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

I would certainly like to assist with this but I no longer have a saved image file that was created with version 11. Following the steps suggested Device usage has enabled status.

Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.