Cannot Mount Drives!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Paul Edwards, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Edwards

Paul Edwards Registered Member

Any help would be most appreciated!

I cannot mount drives on our server. It is running microsoft server 2003. I have made sure the drive letters our free.

I image to an interanl and external drive two partitions "C" and "D" and cannot mount any internal image or external image to view files! It trys for a time and tells me it cannot mount the drives so i can view files

Acronis true image server V8 - Build 826

Paul

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Paul Edwards,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

What error message do you get? Please verify your images by means of the Check Image tool. Please let me know the result. Also please send the exports of the following keys of system registry to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} -> UpperFilters
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} -> UpperFilters

Also please do the following?

- Download the file below, unpack it and run in order to add the information to the Windows registry:

http://www.acronis.com/files/support/SetupApiLog.zip

- Delete the \Windows\setupapi.log file and reboot the computer;
    - Reproduce the mounting error and send us the 'setupapi.log' file.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.