Cannot install, fail to load language file

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by rhys, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhys

rhys Registered Member

Cannot install, fail to load lanuage file

I tried to uninstall the RVS 2008 before i install the RVS 2009beta, but i just got a alert "Error: Fail to load lanuage file!"(it says lanuage==). i tried again, still useless. Then i use 3rd party tools to uninstall rvs 2008 and cleaned the registry.
    But i still got the alert...

Well, now i cannot install the RVS 2008 or the RVS 2009. I donot want to setup the OS again. I have never seen this problem before.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello rhys,
    We have your support ticket on this issue and are investigating. As in the support ticket reply, please do the following:

1. Attempt to install RVS 3 Beta 4 again
    2. When the installation fails, save the following reports (if they exist) and send them in your reply to the ticket (do not attach here in the forums):

%SYSTEMROOT%\rvs3-inst.log
    %SYSTEMROOT%\rvs3.log
    And an MSINFO32 report

Thanks
    Mike

3. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi rhys,
    What is the native language for your system? If it is Chinese, please make sure you are selecting that during the installation of 2x and let me know if the same issue occurs after sending in the reports above.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.