Cannot get support

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Curt Hamlin, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Curt Hamlin

Curt Hamlin Registered Member

I have opened TWO tickets on the brightfort.com support system. One of them is OVER 4 MONTHS outstanding. I have a PRO license and cannot get anyone to respond to my trouble tickets. Where do I go from here. I cannot seem to get any support for which I have paid for.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please send me a PM (Private Message) with the e-mail address you used and/or the ticket ID numbers. I'll look into this and get it straightened away.

(We've had a handful of cases where either incoming messages or our outgoing replies were errantly flagged as possible spam or bounced, as is unfortunately all too common with e-mail these days. We'll track down what happened and make sure it gets resolved.)

EDIT: I believe I was able to locate your tickets. Please check your e-mail inbox (including the spam/junk folder). Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.