cannot do Internet Browsing

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by elmer_galang, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elmer_galang

elmer_galang Registered Member

im connected to a network that has internet connection, my problem is that the connection is there but i cannot browse the web i.e. internet explorer, mozilla firefox and my yahoo messenger will log me in but in a few minutes it will disconnect, i try to uninstall the eset smart security and run another anti virus to check whats really the problem, after installing a new anti virus my connection runs fine and my browsing is faster than ever, help me to resolved this problem i just both this eset smart security and i think this thing is superve but ofcourse with the help of u guys to resolve this problem thanks in advance:)

2. proactivelover

proactivelover Registered Member

what's filering mode you choose automaic or interactive?

3. elmer_galang

ive try both filtering but it didnt change a bit,:oops: i dunno what to do now i hope u can help me with this t.y.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Before installing ESET Smart Security, did you completely remove your old security software? Some security programs require that additional steps be manually performed after uninstallation in order to remove any remnants left after uninstallation.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. elmer_galang

Thanks for your reply i did some manual delitions from my old antivirus i hope this move can make my eset anti virus works properly ill keep you posted thanks:)

6. elmer_galang

the same thing i didnt work any more suggestion on how i can browse the internet using eset anti virus? pls help thanks

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please send a log from ESET SysInspector to support[at]eset.com with this thread's url enclosed.

8. elmer_galang

well finally im now browsing internet with my mate here "eset smart security:D thanks for the support your really a defendable creation. i owe it all to you guys:thumb: thank you eset smart security the best anti virus ive ever known.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.