Cannot create cd using bootable rescue media creator

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by dstanton, Jul 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dstanton

dstanton Guest

When I try to create the cd, and it is at the step where it says to proceed, I receive this error:

Error burning the bootable cd-r/cd-rw

I just purchased this software, So I would guess it is the latest version.

Thanks,

Daniel

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

There are several ways to try if you get the error burning Acronis Bootable CD:

1. Boot into Safe mode (press F8 when Windows starts up and choose Safe mode to boot into) and then create Acronis Bootable CD;

2. Uninstall any CD burning software temporarily and then create Acronis Bootable CD;

3. If you use Windows XP please uncheck the "Enable Cd recording on this drive" box in the "Recording" tab (to get to this tab please right click on the CD-drive in "My computer" and choose "Properties")

4. One more workaround:

- Eject any disc from the burner prior to starting the program;
    - Proceed until the program asks for a disc;
    - Insert a disc and then click the OK button to close the tray automatically.

If all these methods do not help please send a letter with your serial number to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread indicating in the subject of the letter that you want to contact Ilya Toytman. I will try to help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.