Cannot access TDS-3 private forums!

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Bowserman, May 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowserman

Bowserman Infrequent Poster

I am a registered user of all three products from DiamondCS, but I cannot gain access to the private forum for TDS-3! I have tried the email to them at the standard DiamondCS forum with my registered keyfile name, but have recieved no response? Am I being impatient? Or am I doing something wrong? Please HELP!

Thanks, Jade.

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Jade,
    * make sure you use the URL in my signature
    * register as a member
    * ask for access for the private TDS parts, with the registration data you did.
    After just wait. It's still weekend there, so might have to wait till monday all is done.
    Plenty to read and play with in the meantime!

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Jade & welcome.

The DCS team are having a weekend off & as they are in Perth, Monday will come sooner for them, so expect your reply early Monday morning. Or possibly late Sunday night depending where you are on the planet :D

Edit: Jooske - You beat me again! :D Note the new side siggy - Care of Albert Einstein :cool:

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

And i waited even quite some time with the send button!

So all brains are in now? with your side note :D
    Did not dare to add the word "entertainment" in the end of mine :p

5. Bowserman

Jooske & Pilli.

I feel very stupid as I am located in QLD/Australia and this is one of our long weekends(public holiday monday).
    I guess it was my impatience and eagerness that led me to this newfound level of stupidity :D.

Damn you MODS answer posts quickly ;).

Thanks, as always. Jade.

BTW Jooske, it is my understanding that you are a female. Yes? If so, then I apolagize for the comment in my earlier thread - regarding the greetings problems I was having - where I think I said, " Legend/Champ mate ".
    My partner pointed this out to me, as some woman take offence to being called "mate". I sincerely hope that you are not offended, as I was just excited that I got the speech to work. LOL, Jade.

6. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

No Jade, no problem, i've been called an old china plate mate and all that, i use my Aussie slang dictionary at times to understand our antipodes better and lots of the internet contacts come from your side of this planet, so don't worry.
    We get used to the Aussie accents more as we look at discovery channel and animal planet, seems like Aussieland is promoted a lot, made me already wondering if they are looking for new immigrants ;)
    If you type my name in your speech engine, dependiong the voice you configured, you will hear something like "joosky" [yo:skeeee] while the last e should be like the "e" in "the" and that "oooo" is really like the "o" in "joke" and the soft "y" from "you" so [YO:ske] and not the dzjuicek and whatever i heard :)

Good that you tell us it is another public holiday, what is it this time? You had Easter, ANZAC recently.
    5 May is for us the celebration of our freedom in 1945 from WWII.

I went to sleep a few hours to give you time to put your postings and think about them. So hope nobody missed me in the meantime.
    We're quite a mods-team on internet, this forum and the DCS forum, we're even beta testing and moderating among us, like Pilli's avatar! Nice it is, isn't it?

7. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

:D

Are you doing the night shift then Jooske? :p

8. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Depends on which forum you talk about: the Perth based, which seems now only 6 hours advaced from our time or this which i configured on GMT+1 time.
    Have not decided yet how long to stay around.
    But i do like your new avatar in the meantime :)

Just realizing Jade, you're 1,5 hour advanced Perth time so i can imagine your extra impatience :p

9. Carmel D

Carmel D Guest

I am having the same problem as my username is not accepted, even though I allowed the site in Zone Alarm. Any ideas for a solution

10. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Carmel, make sure you use exactly the same username you had before for login, after you can change it if you like.
    If still no luck, please email them.
    Also it might be handy if you register as a member for this forum here at Wilders too, so we can at least IM you messages just in case. Thanks!

If ZaPro makes problems, you might like to add the https://www.diamondcs.com.au to the trusted zone.
    You do use the URL from my signature, don't you?

11. Bowserman

Update!.......... Yeeha! I got the email from DCS, and it's all systems go :D. Just like to say that the info on this forum, DCS' forum and the private forum are very, very helpful/informing. Will make myself known in DSC' forums when I come to grips with these POWERFUL software programs - and after a lot of reading on their forums.LOL.

BTW, very many thanks to the MODS here(you do your jobs well & respond very quick) and to the excellent services of DCS ;).

A very many thanks, Jade.

12. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Thanks a lot Jade, we walk over both forums as we like them so much ourselves too!
    Glad you walk with us now!
    In the other forum would suggest you choose for all info from the first day and read from the bottom to the last info so that's quite a lot of information, but so interesting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.