Cannot access New Posts and Find all x by J_L on iPad Mini

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by J_L, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Although there are a few occasions where they work, soon after this message always appear instead:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Normal searches via the Search drop down menu appears to work fine though. Example of a non-working search I just performed:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/search.php?searchid=5611450

Using Mobile Safari on iOS 7.0.6

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Actually, I made a new search, and it still redirects to: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/search.php?searchid=5611450

New Posts is stuck on that, while find all posts and thread started by J_L are stuck on a different searchid. I'll try clearing the data again, but would prefer not to each time. *Doesn't work, thought it did temporarily before.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  3. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Private Mode works while logging out or clearing website data doesn't, interesting.

4. J_L

J_L Registered Member

And here's why I didn't post this earlier, it's working again. But I don't know for how long, so this thread will remain open for the near future,.

5. J_L

J_L Registered Member

And it's not working again. Must be because searchid refreshes much slower for some reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.