Can this info be used to help TI users and/or developers?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jimmytop, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmytop

jimmytop Registered Member

I found this thread regarding Nvidia RAID and Ghost. PLEASE NOTE: This is not a plug for Ghost - I've never used it nor do I intend too. However, if the moderator feels that me posting this link is inappropriate in this forum, please feel free to delete my post. I'm not trying to start trouble.

What I am trying to do is point out a workaround that has been determined to solve Nvidia RAID issues with Ghost. With the hope that Acronis can use this info to get TI to work with Nvidia RAID similarly.

http://forum.msi.com.tw/thread.php?threadid=68755

Again, no offense to anyone and if I'm way off base here I apologize. I don't use RAID. But I've got the Nforce3 chipset and may use it someday. I feel for my Nvidia mobo brothers and sisters :D so I'm just trying to help.

Good luck!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jimmytop,

Thank you for the information provided. We have given it to our Development Team. They will take it into account when creating the new build.

Thank you very much for your help.

--
    Ilya Toytman

3. rrockingb

rrockingb Registered Member

Nice find jimmytop this is one side of forums like this one that most people rarely bother with or get much credit. Users like you who are trying to help improve the software constructively are assets to any forum and I for one appreciate you taking the time finding and posting...keep up the good work it is appreciated by many of the "silent majority".

Reny

4. jimmytop

jimmytop Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.