can someone show me how to login to my ISP's forum, please?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i don't know how to login to my ISP's forum. i want to tell them how much i dislike their forum, as i have never managed to get in :mad: can you show me what to do? thanks. :)

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, Brad. that's where i get to too. then i put in my email address they gave me, along with the password that i use for both my modem and email client. then when i click login, the same page loads again :( . i have tried by-passing proxo. but the same thing happens. what am i doing wrong?

i dont like tiscali. all their forums need you to login first. i think they should have one which doesn't require you to login. the only other option is a telephone call at 50p per minute.

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

where did your post go o_O maybe i imagined it :D

4. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Hi Ice,
    Use the link you posted and go to the bottom of the page. There you'll see the login. Insert your login and password. :)

Good luck. ;)

Attached Files:

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

Wow. i just went to the bottom of the forum and i didnt see that login, but i did see the attachment below. i think that will work. what a great place to put it :eek:
    thanks for directing me to the bottom of their great forum, Eldar :)

Attached Files:

6. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Proof that my fingers are faster than my brain! By the time I had hit the reply button, my brain said....surely Ice has tried this!! Sorry!!!

7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, i'm happy for the help. :)
    it worked i'm logged in now. thanks :cool: that's the first time i have been to that site without wanting the through my PC out the window :D

Attached Files:

8. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

You're welcome. ;) It's well hidden. Had to search too to find it. Never thought a login would be placed at the bottom :(
    Oh well ... never to old to learn something new. :D
    Glad it's working now.

9. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, i just posted there :D . there's someone there saying that HJT is easy to learn about o_O

10. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Yeah right, it's easy. :rolleyes: Let him fix an infected PC and we'll see if it works. I've seen enough HJT logs at spywarewarrior, here and others to know that it's only for someone experienced/knowledgeable to clean/fix.
    I surely wouldn't use HJT without knowing what I'm doing. It could ruin my system, but then again I've never been hijacked until now.;)

11. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'd put my $0.02 worth in too, but i dont think it will help much, so i'll leave it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.