Can not Renew the subscription

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by zatires, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zatires

zatires Registered Member

My subscription is ending tomorrow, I have already paid online for a renewal couple days ago. No email was sent except the first one. No instructions email is sent, and I have no idea how to renew the subscription.

Does anybody know?

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

If you purchased a renewal license, then most likely your current username/password is your renewed license as well.

Nowadays, when you purchase a renewal license, you provide your current license info and it is continued through your new license, thus preventing you from having to change it out every time.

If you did not receive a seperate username/password license, there's a good chance this is what happened.

Now, if after your current license expires and you can no longer get new updates with your current username/password, You need to contact the person you purchased the license from to get the issue resolved.

HTH

3. zatires

zatires Registered Member

Just talked with a CS agent and got the issue fixed.
    Appereantly they send a new password and user name for renewal, and it never arrived to my email.
    They resent it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.