Can Not Load NOD32 V5 Antivirius

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Edstel, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edstel

Edstel Registered Member

My laptop antivirus was not set correctly and a virus got through which disabled the web protection and would not let me change the setting. I was not able to correct the issue so I removed the Nod32 antivirus and tried to reinstall again. I uninstalled the software, removed the NOD32 folder from the directory as suggested in the FAQ of the web site, then shut down the system, then ran CCleaner over the register. When I try to reinstall Ver 5 I get a message saying that the installation could not complete due to an error and to try again later. I've tried installing Ver 4 but still the same problem. I have also tried to restore to and earlier date but this didn't work either. Restore only has 2 day back and the fault must have been before then. When I shut down the laptop it takes a lot longer than usual.
    I am running 30 trial of AVG antivirus at the moment but I have multiply licenses that expire in 2013.
    I am running windows 7 on a laptop that in 3 months old.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Does this help?

3. Edstel

Edstel Registered Member

Thanks. This fixed my problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.