Can I update SpywareGuard manually?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ningning0, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ningning0

ningning0 Registered Member

Hi, there!

I haven't been able to use the Live Update function lately although I could perform it before. When I perform Live Update on SG, I receive Error and fail to connect to the server where the updates should be. If I can manually download updated data files for SG like for SB, please let me know where and how to do.

Incidentally, I haven't been able to check for updates on SpywareBlaster and AVG lately either, although I can search for and download updates on Ad-aware and Spybod. I use Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 1, and AOL 9.0 on the dial-up connection, and don't use personal firewall software. Is there anyone else that has the same problem?

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi ningning0 :)

Until u get your update problem fixed here is a link where u can download them manually,

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=20406;start=msg124138#msg124138

Hope this helps.

snowbound

3. ningning0

ningning0 Registered Member

Thank you, snowbound! I will use these links until the problem is fixed.

I wish we couold see on Javacool Software's website when the latest definitions were released. Do we have a way to know when without running Live Update?

ningning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.