Can I update SpywareGuard manually?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ningning0, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ningning0

ningning0 Registered Member

Hi, there!

I haven't been able to use the Live Update function lately although I could perform it before. When I perform Live Update on SG, I receive Error and fail to connect to the server where the updates should be. If I can manually download updated data files for SG like for SB, please let me know where and how to do.

Incidentally, I haven't been able to check for updates on SpywareBlaster and AVG lately either, although I can search for and download updates on Ad-aware and Spybod. I use Windows XP Home Edition Version 2002 Service Pack 1, and AOL 9.0 on the dial-up connection, and don't use personal firewall software. Is there anyone else that has the same problem?
  2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi ningning0 :)

Until u get your update problem fixed here is a link where u can download them manually,

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=20406;start=msg124138#msg124138

Hope this helps.

snowbound
  3. ningning0

ningning0 Registered Member

Thank you, snowbound! I will use these links until the problem is fixed.

I wish we couold see on Javacool Software's website when the latest definitions were released. Do we have a way to know when without running Live Update?

ningning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.