can enyone tell me why my updates are coming the way they are.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by CLEARICE01, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLEARICE01

CLEARICE01 Registered Member

sins the last time i reinstalled nod3v2.000.6 i have been getting the same update onceunder the rite code the next time it updates is when there is another update with a diffrent code today the first update was.1.687.at 10.01am.the second update was at.12.50pm.the update number is 1.688.but the second time mine updated it was still.1.687.for the last three or four days about a half hour later i get the 1.688 update.eny help would be appreciated. o_O o_O.i just pressed the update button and the download was stalled at 1493.is did nothing for a minute and then it started from zero and now is downloading the update. :doubt: :doubt: :eek: :eek:

2. Bandicoot

Bandicoot Eset Staff

Hello Clearice01,
    Are you running the trial or full version of NOD32? What update server have you selected?

3. CLEARICE01

CLEARICE01 Registered Member

hi.bandicoot.iam running the full version.and i have the setting at choose auto matically.i sins have uninstalled and reinstalled and todays updaye was ok.........

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

That's good to hear ;). Problem solved.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.