Can anyone help on this one?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by quiller9, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quiller9

quiller9 Registered Member

Hi there.

Compared to just about everybody else on this forum, I am as rank an amateur as you're likely to find. So green they oughta water me and keep me outta direct sunlight. But I have a weird little problem that just MAYBE someone here can help me with.

After loading the MRU Blaster program, I found that it (or maybe my computer, independently of the program) is now missing this DLL.....

MSVBVM60.DLL

According to www.dll-files.com, this is a Visual Basic Virtual Machine DLL. So I followed their procedure and disabled my firewall, went through the ZIP download, and after SUPPOSEDLY installing it, it keeps telling me that I am *STILL* missing that ferschlugginer DLL. I've done it three times, all with the same result. Yarrrrgh!

I'm not mad at anyone, but I admit that I *AM* getting frustrated. For some reason this also affects my Word 97 program, which needs several prompts and finally CTRL+ALT+DEL to make Word close as well.

Any ideas on why this happened, after loading your program---and where and how I can get a good copy of that DLL for my machine?

Many thanks.

2. Ph33r

Ph33r Guest

Heyas

Install http://download.microsoft.com/download/vb60pro/Redist/sp5/WIN98Me/EN-US/vbrun60sp5.exe and see if that helps...

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

4. quiller9

quiller9 Registered Member

Thank you very much for the link. I downloaded it, then went back and tried your Blaster program again, which now works just fine. Considering how short a time period was involved in getting the help I needed, maybe "youse guys" oughta subcontract to Microshaft and try to improve what THEY'RE doing! :D

5. Ph33r

Ph33r Guest

Joining up with “Microshaft” would degrade Our statuses, and we wouldn’t want that would we?!?! ;)

6. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

We´d probably end up starting from scratch. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.