Can anyone help on this one?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by quiller9, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quiller9

quiller9 Registered Member

Hi there.

Compared to just about everybody else on this forum, I am as rank an amateur as you're likely to find. So green they oughta water me and keep me outta direct sunlight. But I have a weird little problem that just MAYBE someone here can help me with.

After loading the MRU Blaster program, I found that it (or maybe my computer, independently of the program) is now missing this DLL.....

MSVBVM60.DLL

According to www.dll-files.com, this is a Visual Basic Virtual Machine DLL. So I followed their procedure and disabled my firewall, went through the ZIP download, and after SUPPOSEDLY installing it, it keeps telling me that I am *STILL* missing that ferschlugginer DLL. I've done it three times, all with the same result. Yarrrrgh!

I'm not mad at anyone, but I admit that I *AM* getting frustrated. For some reason this also affects my Word 97 program, which needs several prompts and finally CTRL+ALT+DEL to make Word close as well.

Any ideas on why this happened, after loading your program---and where and how I can get a good copy of that DLL for my machine?

Many thanks.

2. Ph33r

Ph33r Guest

Heyas

Install http://download.microsoft.com/download/vb60pro/Redist/sp5/WIN98Me/EN-US/vbrun60sp5.exe and see if that helps...

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

4. quiller9

quiller9 Registered Member

Thank you very much for the link. I downloaded it, then went back and tried your Blaster program again, which now works just fine. Considering how short a time period was involved in getting the help I needed, maybe "youse guys" oughta subcontract to Microshaft and try to improve what THEY'RE doing! :D

5. Ph33r

Ph33r Guest

Joining up with “Microshaft” would degrade Our statuses, and we wouldn’t want that would we?!?! ;)

6. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

We´d probably end up starting from scratch. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.