Can Anyone Help Me??!!

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by jessbtle, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessbtle

jessbtle Registered Member

Help!Help! Can anyone help me?

I want to uninstall Returnil Home Free 2010 from my pc and
    Windows Vista Home Premium System and can't!!!!!!!!
    Every time I install the program in my system I get an install
    wizard that doesn't install the program and a message appears
    saying system virtualization must be turned off to install/uninstall
    Returnil 2010.I'm so frustrated that no matter what I do I
    can't effectively get rid of this program from my pc and system!!!!!!!!
    Do I need to register the free version or upgrade?Is the program
    damaged?Is my pc damaged?I just want my pc back 2 the way it
    was before I installed this stupid returnil program in it.:mad:
    I'm so miserable for having this on my pc.I hate it!!!!
    Please,someone help me remove this program for good!!!!
    I need step by step clear easy 2 understand instructions!!
    I'm desperate and going insane!!!I've had this problem 4
    months now.
    Jessica Fernandez

2. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Did you follow these steps from Support FAQs...

--> I cannot UNINSTALL RVS properly?

As a security product, RVS hooks into the system to provide the virtualization and malware protection capabilities. It is STRONGLY recommended to NOT remove the product manually. Also, it is STRONGLY recommended to NOT use any third-party "advanced" uninstallers, which may be very useful for traditional products, but which may cause stability problems with your computer for security products.

Please follow the recommended approach:

1.IMPORTANT! Ensure that System Safe is turned OFF
    2.Uninstall the product from Control Panel using standard Windows mechanisms
    3.If it does not help, then please download latest version of RVS, upgrade to it, and then uninstall it. We are improving the installer/uninstaller to detect miscellaneous problems with every new version.

--> I want to uninstall Returnil Virtual System, but for some reason I am unable to turn RVS System Safe off. When I try, the software says it is uninstalled, but must restart the computer. When the computer restarts, RVS did not uninstall and the protection is still on! What do I do?

First, do not panic. The reason for this is due to damaged preferences or some form of incompatibility with other software on your computer. If you have this issue, please send a detailed report to our support department at support-tech [at] returnil (dot) com with the following information:

* C:\Windows\rvs3.log
    * C:\Windows\rvs3-inst.log
    * MSINFO32 or MSINFO64 report**

**Click START > RUN > Type MSINFO32 or MSINFO64 as appropriate. On the System Information screen click FILE > Export and then save the file where you can find it to attach to your reply.

3. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Also check this...

--> I cannot INSTALL RVS properly?

This could be caused by a number of reasons that most likely relate to other programs you may be using at the same time as RVS. The most common:

Antivirus, HIPS, and/or Anti-Executable interferes with the installation. To remedy the issue, deactivate your antivirus real-time protection until the installation of RVS is complete and then reactivate your AV.

Antivirus, HIPS, and/or Anti-Executable interferes with the uninstall of RVS. To remedy the issue, deactivate your antivirus real-time protection until the installation of RVS is complete and then reactivate your AV.

Firewall hinders install or uninstall. To remedy this issue, open your firewall rules and/or allow the RVS installer to run without hindrance
    If the installation fails, then you might want to try the following scenario:

Reboot your computer
    Run the installation again and follow onscreen instructions (The installer has a built-in feature to recover previous broken installations)

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello jessbtle and welcome to the forums :)

Are you checking your spam filters? We have several open tickets from you that our support team has replied to. To uninstall RVS you need to deactivate the System Safe virtualization.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.