Camptune X Windows Verification Failure

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by idgit, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idgit

idgit Registered Member

I just recently bought Camptune X and every time I've tried to reduce my boot camp partition and extend my Mac partition the program fails while checking the Windows partition.

The specific error I get is "Windows filesystem verification failed. Please, repair Windows volume and try again."

I've run chkdsk on my Windows 7 partition and everything has come back fine. I've put in a ticket but I haven't yet received a response, and every time I try to send in my logs it never actually sends them.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not sure what else to do.

2. idgit

idgit Registered Member

Just thought I'd update for any future users who find this thread. I ended up contacting support and they figured out that chkdsk wasnt repairing some errors and thus Camptune could not verify the partition. They told me to download the trial version of Paragon NTFS which would allow me to repair my NTFS partition in Disk Utility.

After installing Paragon NTFS and running repair in Disk Utility I was able to repartition my hard drive with Camptune X without anymore errors. Hope this ends up helping some people.

3. Paragon_MA

Paragon_MA Paragon Moderator

Thank you for posting a solution, idgit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.