CampTune X Hangs

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by WhiskeyPapaTango, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiskeyPapaTango

WhiskeyPapaTango Registered Member

I purchased this software with the intent of increasing my Bootcamp partition size, and have not been able to get it to work so far. I have tried it 3 times. The first time, it got stuck on "Checking Bootcamp partition". Since then, I have not been able to get past "Checking Mac OS X partition". It is quite frustrating that a $20 program is incapable of performing as advertised.

If anybody knows a solution to this problem, please let me know... otherwise I may have to seek a refund.

2. M0RT

M0RT Registered Member

I'm having the same problem but with the Windows Partition.

Have you tried verifying/repairing the OS X partition using OSX's disk util? You can do the same with the bootcamp partition if you have paragon NTFS installed alternatively boot to windows and run scan disk (error checking)

I'm interested to know how you get on.

Rgds

M0RT

3. kurtwise

kurtwise Registered Member

how would I go about verifying the windows partition with paragon NTFS? is it simple. I am am getting a verification error with camptune atm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.