CampTune and Hard Disk Manager compatible with macOS Sierra

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by Dana Rodakis, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Dana Rodakis

Dana Rodakis Registered Member

I bought HDM a couple of weeks ago but haven't tried to do anything with it yet. It is great. What about CampTune? Bought it last night without checking to see if HDM could perform the same magic.

Thanks.

2. oliverjia

oliverjia Registered Member

Yes same questions here regarding the compatibility of HDM for Mac with MacOS Sierra.
    2nd question I have is: does the boot media of HDM for Mac support making OS Disk backups when booting from the boot media? I know the boot media has recovery function, but just wondering if it can also perform offline backup of the whole OS disk.

3. oliverjia

oliverjia Registered Member

I know this forum is to be moved to paragon.com domain by the end of this month, but come on, right now this forums is still officially hosted in here at wilders. Ignoring users' questions is a bad idea. I had thought about purchasing HDM for backing up my MacOS Sierra when it's officially released. Now I am not going to invest in Paragon, because the developers at Clonezilla responded to my email within 12 hours, with their intention to support APFS when the open source lib is released.
    LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.