Call Me Confused - DB10 Versus Holiday Special

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by StrongEagle, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrongEagle

StrongEagle Registered Member

OK, after significant web research I have determined that Acronis is not the way to go... poor support and apparently, ongoing issues in their latest release.

So, it's Paragon... but holy cow... what a confusing product page! Do I want to buy DB 10? For $49.95? Or do I want your holiday special Hard Disk Manager Suite for $34.95?

If I buy the suite, am I getting the same backup functionality as DB10? Or is it a stripped down backup version?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks.

2. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

3. StrongEagle

StrongEagle Registered Member

Thanks for the links. I believe that clears things up. If I want incremental or differential backups or a lot of other stuff, then DB 10 is the way to go.

4. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

I believe the HDM 2010 Suite is what would be the DB10 Personal and the PM10 Personal rolled into one.

HDM 2010 Pro will include the functions of DB10 Pro and PM10 Pro.

So, yes, DB10 Pro will have more backup functions than are included in HDM 2009 Suite.

Hope it helps

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.