c0000005 BSOD error

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Malwar, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malwar

Malwar Registered Member

Ok so I run Puppy Linux from a usb drive and then when it boots up I shut down my laptop screen and it went to hibernate I guess because when I come back 5 minutes later I open the laptop and it is flicking on and off and it is flashing different colors so I had to hold the power button down until the pc shut off and I tried to boot back into vista 32-bit(I also got a 32-bit 7 on a multiboot drive it works fine) and vista will not boot in normal mode, safe mode, safe mode with command prompt or anything andI get this error BSOD c0000005 The instruction at 0x%081x referenced memory at 0x%081. The memory could not be %s. I booted into my windows 7 and opened cmd admin and did this D: to make it operate on my D:, then I did the chkdsk command and I did start-up check, I ran a privazer full deep scan, and I ran windows repair all in one from tweaking.com, and I can not boot up. It goes past the loading screen of vista but will not go to the login screen.

P.S.: At first when I tried to boot up it said I was missing a .dll so I went to a SAFE website and downloaded the .dll and scanned it with virus total and it came up 100% clean and it said it was probably safe(it was), so I booted into my windows 7 went to my D: drive into my windows system 32 drivers folder and put the .dll in there then I got that c0000005 The instruction at 0x%081x referenced memory at 0x%081. The memory could not be %s error. This pc has not been on the internet in a while about 1 month and it does not have a virus it is clean. I would really appreciate any help you guys could give me.

Thanks, Malwar :) :cool:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Sm3K3R

Sm3K3R Registered Member

Sounds like RAM /IMC issue to me.Change the RAM kit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.