Buying NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Aeres och Ddraig, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aeres och Ddraig

Aeres och Ddraig Registered Member

Hi,

First let me tell you I'm in France. But I don't want to buy NOD32 in France, as in France I have to buy a boxed version, it is more expensive, and I really don't need a box.

What I wonder is : can I buy NOD32 from any website I want, even in the US ? Or australia ? (don't know where is best to buy it lol)

And with the username and password provided, will I be able to download any language, even french one ?

What I hate is that NOD32 is at 2 version, but the french version is still 1.xx

Thanks

2. dRag0nMa

dRag0nMa Registered Member

just go to www.nod32.com and u will got all u want to.
    i think u can just puchase from Internet and they will mail u the pwd&username so u can just download from their site.
    btw. the english version is ok and English is not my mother language:)

3. Aeres och Ddraig

Problem is, my wife doesn't speak english at all, and if an english popup occurs, because of a virus warning, she will not know what to do... :)

4. dRag0nMa

dRag0nMa Registered Member

good husband! :)
    admire:)
    btw, since Nimda, i haven't seen any virus in my pc and i'm a coder knowing a lot about PE, virus,worm,trojan and so on...

5. Aeres och Ddraig

Same situation for me... No virus at all on my PC for several years... I even wonder if paying 30 dollars a year for an AV is worse the price hehe :D

Juste joking, of course, if I will have a virus it will be too late to buy an AV.

Previously I tried kapersky AVP 4.5, only version designed for XP, but it takes too much computer ressources for me...

About version 2, too bad they have removed the heart picture for AMON, I liked it :)

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You can purchase from anywhere in the world, Eset have designed pricing around the US$ in your local currency, so that no matter what country you are in you shouldn't be paying any more than if you purchased from the USA website. This was done to try and stop people from purchasing outside of their country, and then using local tech support, which is fair enough.

Hope this clears it up for you.

Cheers :D

7. Aeres och Ddraig

Except that in france there is no pay to buy the downloadable version, we should buy the boxed one, and it is more expensive...

And french version is still at 1.xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.