Buying more Nod32V2 subscriptions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by FireDancer, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Hello,

I currently have one paid subscription of NOD32V2 for Win 98 and am not sure as to when it has to be renewed. I currently have one more win98 system and 2
    Win XP systems I would like to cover but am not sure what the cost is as I can not find any pricing at the NOD site. Can some one tell me if I remember correctly... doesnt my current paid subscription go for a year before I need to renew? Can I possibly run my paid subscription on my second win98 system?

If not that is ok too. I am a huge fan and beliver in NOD as it has worked very well for me. Can I get a package deal for differant OS's?

Regards,

FireDancer

2. norky

norky Guest

theres the multi user license on nod32.com. up to 5 computers, i think it's $170

3. sig

sig Registered Member

4. FireDancer

FireDancer Registered Member

Thanks for the replys,

I went ahead and found purchase info for 39.00 each and I bought one of each
    One for XP and a second for Win98. I suppose I will be sent something from NOD when renewl time comes or at least I hope so :)

Very Best Regards,

FireDancer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.