Buying Acronis 10 TrueImage Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jledyard, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jledyard

jledyard Registered Member

I am still working with the trial edition of Acronis 10 True Image Home.

I see the reduced price to purchase two copies, for use on two computers. I may take advantage of that to have a copy for my second XP computer.

My question concerns my WinXP Pro computer, which is dual boot for WinXP. Can one registered copy of TrueImage work from both boot systems?

2. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Hi jledyard,

Welcome to the forum!! :)

The license is per computer, not per OS. If you have only one computer, you only need one license. If you have two computers, you need 2 licenses (2 copies).

3. jledyard

jledyard Registered Member

I have purchased the two computer system package, and the system provided me with a single serial number.

Can I conclude that I can use the same serial number on my WinXP-Pro and my WinXP-Home computers?

From your previous answer, I understand that both boots should run TrueImage on the WinXP-Pro computer.

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

If the ordering system only gives you one serial number, you can use that serial number on 2 computers. You can check you license and serial number by logging in to your account at https://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/updates/.

I would also suggest that you raise a ticket/question within your Acronis account in https://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/updates/ and ask the support staff to see if one serial number for 2 licenses purchased is normal. ;)

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jledyard,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please notice that this kind of situation is not normal – there should have been two serial numbers. Please collect your purchase information (invoice/receipt, # of your order, the serial number provided to you), then submit a request for technical support. Attach all collected information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.