Buy NOD without credit card?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by cadmus, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadmus

cadmus Registered Member

When I went to Eset to purchase Nod I found only credit card option. My cards are long gone- how do I purchase with money-order?

2. 0pium_Dealer

0pium_Dealer Registered Member

Hi

You tried asking someboby you trust to buy on your behalf.

A member of your family, wife, parents, girlfriend. Offer pay them back in cash. A year's sub isn't that expensive, so I'm sure they wouldn't object...

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

There should be a way to purchase without having to ask someone else to do it for you with their credit card if you don't have one. I know quite a few people who have NO credit cards. They got into tremendous debt when they had the cards and finally decided to have none. They are not in debt and are happy. Other people simply want to pay with cash and don't use credit cards. If I was one of those persons, I would never presume to ask someone else to use their card to purchase my av. I would buy a different av that gave me choices as to how to pay for it. There are also many folks who won't use a credit card on line. They are wise ones. I don't purchase on line either. I hope I won't have problems and I don't think I should have to pay for a long distance phone call to renew either. ('Although I understand that to get a really good deal you have to pay for a long distance phone call). There should be an 800 number for purchase by credit card and a way for those without credit cards to send a money order or cashier's check. I also like that method. In fact, that is the safest.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Call and talk to Yvette and tell her what you would like to do.

Mailing address
    Eset Software
    1317 Ynez Place
    Suite CD, Coronado
    California, 92118
    USA

Phone
    (619) 437-7037

5. cadmus

cadmus Registered Member

Thanks to you all, will try that number. By the way there is a company called element-5 that does fullfiilment for software purchases on-line and they do a superb job. I once got a refund in 1 week!! And retrieved a license code a full year after purchase.

6. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You should be able to walk into a local resellers store and purchase with cash or cheque.

Local purchase with local support...

Cheers :D

7. cadmus

cadmus Registered Member

Blackspear- not on Maui I'm afraid- nothing but Norton and Macafee.

8. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Aloha Cadmus! You are on Maui? I live in Hilo and am coming over to Maui in September to meet a web friend and her husband who vacation on Maui every year.

Blackspear, Cadmus is correct. You usually can't find anything but NAV and McAfee here. No big computer stores on Maui or the Big Island. I didn't even know NOD32 came boxed?

9. Blackspear

I'm not sure if it does either, however I have been selling Nod for 2 years now without a box or a CD, just straight from my 2 retails stores, if they ask me about virus protection, or if they have viruses, or if they purchase a system, then that's when we spruke Nod ;)

We will sell customers other products if they still insist on another brands against our advice.

It is a pity your local stores don't sell Nod as well as their current AV's, they have missed on at least 2 sales that I know of :rolleyes:

10. mrtwolman

mrtwolman Eset Staff Account

If you dare to have a NOD32 box maybe we could find a way. In first or second week of August I can give a NOD32 box to a friend of mine who is a astronomer on Hawaii. I guess she appears from time on Maui....

11. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Your astronomer friend is probably based in Waimea here on the Big Island or Hilo. She could give it to me and I could take it to Maui in September when I go to meet my DSLreports friend from Arizona who will be vacationing on Maui then. We could get it there somehow! :)

12. Blackspear

Easiest way is to post the cheque and in a matter of days or a week, you'll receive a email with your UN and PW and a site to download from ;)

13. manOFpeace

manOFpeace Registered Member

Slightly Off-topic.

I bought $10 USA bill from bank here and took a chance and posted it to USA. Site only used PayPal which I do not like. It arrived safely.
    I do reluctantly use Credit Cards. :rolleyes:

14. cadmus

cadmus Registered Member

Thanks to all-offers to hand deliver!! I'm overwhelmed. I called Yvette at Eset USA and am good to go. Thanks again.

15. Blackspear

You pick up the flight and I'd be REALLY glad to hand deliver :D

:D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.