Buy Aecz Trustport

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by guest, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

hi,
    i try trusport and i like it.
    this is very strong security.
    i want buy it, but they have not online shop.
    where i can buy it?

2. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

This has been discussed here before. Currently there is no online shop, only local retail. They are working on building an online presence right now.

3. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

you have to hope you have a re-seller in your area, they are posted on the trustport website.

there is none for england, but i wonder if i contacted one of the others, i could still get it?

i wouldnt buy it though, so i cant try. :D

4. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

See thread here.

Pete

5. n8chavez

You might want to check out this site, as it lists their global distribution partners. Also, that page mentions contacting them (here) if there is no partner near you. I hope that helps.

6. n8chavez

I think I might have a solution to your problem. If you go here you can purchase it online. I believe you have to pay via payal.

7. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Just to sidestep a little ...its recommended not to use more than one av at one time,so how do these "multi engined avs" manage to incorporate all these av engines and make it work?.Would such an av have a big impact on pc performance too?
    tia
    ellison

8. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

id personally say its heavy for what is available now.

not as heavy as the 'heavy ones' from a few years ago, but still heavy compared to what is available today.

basically you can choose which engines to use for both on-demand and on-access.

ie. all 5 engines for on-demand and maybe just 1 or 2 for your resident shield (maybe avg and ewido?) or whatever.

9. i_g

i_g Registered Member

The problem is not with (multiple) engines, but rather with the resident protection "modules" (drivers, hooks, ...)
    A multi-engine antivirus has its own ("single") resident protection (I know it's true for AVK, and I guess it's true for others as well); the intercepted files are passed to the particular engines where they are scanned. The can be scanned by any numbed of engines - while there's only one resident protection driver, no problem should occur.

(Of course, you may notice a performance drop, but that's another question.)

10. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Ahh i see.Ill probably give it a go later (curious to see how it works).Thanks to both for the explanation

11. jkarasek

jkarasek Registered Member

Yes, it works as you have writen. There is only one driver that catch files and send out to choosed antivirus engines. If you want to install a multiple antivirus solution you strike against more drivers that catch the files.

You can choose a engine(s) for ondemand or onaccess scanner that you prefer. It is a big an advatage of multiple antivirus engines solution. So I can use two engines for onaccess (for example bitdefender and drweb) and all engines for ondemand to be sure myself. It is possible to select an engines that I prefer.

Jiri Karasek
    AEC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.