Business license query

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by pwls, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pwls

pwls Registered Member

Hi all,

I recently purchased 5x nod32 business anti-virus licenses and used them up within minutes and therefore quickly purchased an additional 5x licenses (10 in total) however I can not seem to get the newest license uploaded to Eset RAS via the remote admin console... it states that the upload was sucessful and that RAS will automatically select the best license to use.

I'd assume to use both licenses on the server i'd upload them both? however everytime I start RAC a license limit error appears stating that I have reached the limit of the 5 licenses, i've restarted the service/server and even reinstalled RAS to no avail.

n.b Both licenses have differenet username/passwords & the server is Windows 2003 standard running lan/mirror update

any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Cheers

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please contact the distributor/reseller you purchased BE from and ask him to merge the 2 licenses into one. You'll need a license key that will cover 10 computers instead of 2 individual keys, each covering 5 computers.

3. pwls

pwls Registered Member

Thanks Marcos I will contact my reseller now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.