Burning mp3 with Nero 11

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by buckshee, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

I know there is no option for burning mp3 per se. with Nero and so I have to burn a UDF CD and add the mp3 files / folders.
    II have come across a strange problem...... I added four folders of music in mp3 format called Natures Music - Disk 1, Natures Music - Disk 2, Natures Music - Disk 3 and Natures Music - Disk 4 to be burned. The order shown in UDF window showed the folders in their correct order.
    After the CD was burnt I played it on my computer and on my stereo and playback was in the order Natures Music - Disk 3, followed by Disk 4, 1 and 2. Explorer showed the order of folders on the disk was CD is Natures Music - Disk 1 followed by 2,3 then 4
    I'm baffled but worst of all was emailing Nero and being fluffed off as something wrong with my player software
    Burning the same music with a different burner software everything played back correctly.
    Any one else have this problem with Nero ?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Number them using 001, 002, 003 etc instead of just 1, 2, 3

3. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

Well I tried that, now it plays 002, 003, 004, 001
    It wouldn't matter so much but I read the CD contents then create a song list for the CD cover. The program reads the CD in the correct order and I printed off the CD Cover - then it plays in the wrong order.
    I think I'll use the Ashampoo software to make mp3 and forget Nero
    But thanks

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Ashampoo is a much better burning software than Nero.

5. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I don´t understand what do you mean or what the problem is. An MP3 disk is a data disk, it can be created with ISO or UDF file systems like any other data disk.

6. Boost

Boost Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.