Bullzip PDF Printer

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Howard Kaikow, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

Well, I downloaded the latest version of Bullzip PDF printer and the problem I posted in post 19 of the thread at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=214250 still exists.

A few daze ago, I tried posting the problem in the BullZIP forum, but my post has not yet appeared, nor do any of the posts made since 8 Jun 2009 have replies.

2. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

The short answer is no. That is currently not possible, unless the majority of your documents are in the same folder. Then that folder can be selected in the gui.exe settings with a pdf extension. But if you have documents all over the place than I'm afraid that won't work.

3. Howard Kaikow

Howard Kaikow Registered Member

I do not understand your response.

I am talking about the default file extensiom used.
    That's got nothing to do with wjere the files are located.

Indeed, Bullzip's OPtions does have the setting set to PDF, but it's still defaulting to BMP.

Also, it's been 3 daze since I posted at the Bullzip forum, and the posting still has not appeared, so it's bye bye to Bullzip anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.