Bullguard?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by tomdy2k, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomdy2k

tomdy2k Registered Member

got a special on Bullguard Internet Security 12 for less than 10 bucks...I know it's supposed to use the bitdefender engine...anyone have this or tried it before?:doubt:
  2. carat

carat Guest

Bullguard = BitDefender without all the bugs :D
  3. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Really. Could you elaborate please?
  4. Duradel

Duradel Registered Member

I never did understand why they ruined BD 2011 and replaced it with BD 2012. BD 2011 was working perfectly but during the beta of BD 2012 and maybe even up until now there are still bugs aplenty.

The last time I tried to re-install BD TS 2012 got a perma BSOD :(
  5. tomdy2k

I have found one little bug..It doesn't start up with windows even though I have windows 7 and have the option set to start with with windows starting..even shows that in ms config:rolleyes:
  6. Ranget

Ranget Registered Member

i tried it awesome in Program support
    very good detection

Cool product
  7. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

I ran BullGuard about four years ago. I believe it has the BitDefender engine combined with the Outpost firewall. I had no problems with it at all. I only changed to a different AV because I got it free with British Telecom, even though BullGuard wasn't expensive. I'd recommend BullGuard to anyone.
  8. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

It's a good product. Good protection, good firewall, very good support. The only downside is that I feel it's quite expensive.
  9. tomdy2k

I( got it for 9.99 online:)
  10. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Because like some people,that dont believe in if it's not broken dont go fixing it.Instead they Fix or tweak it until it's broken and then wonder what went wrong.o_O
  11. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Was that for the six month special or 1 yr.
  12. Sevens

Sevens Guest

This was a nice surprise. I think this has found a home. Best running antivirus I have tried in awhile on my system. I bought BullGuard Antivirus 1pc. for 1 year for $6.99. It is running very smooth with DefenseWall Personal Firewall. BullGuard Internet Security 12 is also on sale if anybody cares.

http://store.downloadcrew.co.uk/?act=search&brand=1178
  13. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Very light performance hit; and as already stated it is a lot more stable than BD.
  14. QBgreen

QBgreen Registered Member

A great deal for sure. I purchased a year of BIS from Softwarecrew's store, and they included the 60 days trial with my subscription. Running very well with Spyshelter Premium on a not so state-of-the-art machine. Best deal on security software I've seen in quite a while!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.