builder

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by cinemax, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinemax

cinemax Guest

why when I click the exe it flashes black and runs down a list of what appears to be programs then I dont get it do anything I downloaded the trial version and would like to have a good experience with this but it's not happening.

2. cinemax

cinemax Guest

Please help !

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there Cinemax and welcome to the forum!
    Please feel free to register as a member (free) to have more forum functions available.

For Port Explorer, i'm not quite sure about your question.
    Did it install properly, did you close all security when installing and reboot afterwards?

Then at running the exe you should get a screen with all applications and sockets connected to internet and the ports they are using.
    From that point you will find the Help file very informative explaining what every thing you see is doing and meaning.
    Do you get that far running Port Explorer?

4. Cinemax

Cinemax Registered Member

OK so I will need to restart pc ? then I go and start the exe. or do I goto temp and click the .exe there ? I downloaded the trial version and when I clicked on it ( and I have not restarted yet ) it opens and flashes alot of programs at almost light speed my computer bursts into flames and wires in the back pop fry and .. nah J/k ill go restart since ima retart thank-you ill keep you posted.:D

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there Cinemax,
    Welcome as a member to the forum! ;)

After your frying frightening system reboot let us know how it goes.
    I meant the exe in it's own Port Explorer folder or maybe you had with the install a desktop icon installed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.