[Bug - Minor] True Image 11.0 Build 8053 boot CD crashes on reboot

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Michael2k7, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael2k7

Michael2k7 Registered Member

Version: Acronis True Image 11.0 Build 8053
    Restoral method: Recovery CD
    Motherboard: Asus P5N32-SLI SE Delux
    Repeatability: 100%

After restoring an image using the bootable CD, when Acronis True Image attempts to shutdown/reboot the system crashes. The linux kernel prints out a backtrace of the crash.

I've enclosed two photos of the log.

Attached Files:

2. taksina

taksina Registered Member

I confirm I have the exact same issue. Restoring images is successful though.

My Specs:
    CPU: Athlon x2 4200+ (AMD 940)
    Mainboard: ASRock ALIVENF6G-VSTA nForce 430 chipset
    RAM: DDR2 (667) 1GB x 2
    HDD: Seagate 320/7200 SATA II, NCQ 16MB x 1, Maxtor (ATA-133) 160 GB x 1
    VGA: 256/ATI HD2400 PRO chipset
    DVD-RW: Lite-On 20X [20A1S]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  3. Dort

Dort Registered Member

I have exactly the same problem when I attempt to restore images from my second hard drive using either the recovery CD or Windows. The problem did not occur with TI 11.0 version 8027. I created a Bart's PE for version 8053 using Mustang's plugin which solved the the problem. Why oh why does Linus fail in verson 8053 and no in 8027.

DELL XPS 600
    Windows XP SP2 home
    2 GB ram
    Two Seagate Sata hard drives

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Michael2k7, taksina and Dort,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please be aware that we have not heard about such problems of Acronis True Image 11 Home before and so we would like to investigate this one with your assistance, if you have time for this of course. Could you please please collect some information?

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo26.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.