Bug in PivX's Qwik Fix?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Rasheed187, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Can you'll perhaps check it out, it seems like if you download the updates/fixes, the next time when you start the loader up, the new fixes are disabled. So you have to enable them each time yourself. :doubt:

Very strange, because BugOff will just shutdown certain IE components, and it doesn't need to load on startup either. Even if you load Qwik Fix's loader at startup the fixes remain disabled. o_O

2. NewTrails

NewTrails Guest

That's why i don't use Qwik-fix, because it has too many problems. I had all kinds of trouble when i tried it, and right after i deleted it, all was back to normal again. I do like Bugoff though.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I think it's a shame, it's a nice concept but it needs to work! Why can't people just build a good product, and at least reply to my bug report? I don't have any problems other then this with it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.