BSZIP.DLL has free access to PG!

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Red Shark, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Shark

Red Shark Guest

Hello,

Somebody help please,I have been trying to get rid of this worm(BSZIP.DLL) I have unloaded it this way:

cd "%WinDir%\System" regsvr32 /u "C:\WINDOWS\system32\bszip.dll"

And XP told me it will not load on start-up and I also removed it in safemode ,but the next day it was back and put itself into PG protection list giving itself all access to everything on my computer! How? Beats me PG is locked!

Why can't I find bszip.dll in the Security tab in PG? And I have tried every virus scanner on the market and not one found this worm,except Removeit!pro can find it and also XoftSpy that's it! nothing else I have tried can detect this worm.

So I remove it everyday , even if it is unregistered and can't run?,but it does!

Please how do you add bszip.dll in the security tab of PG since nobody I have spoke with on the Internet so far has no idea not even some of the so called pro's,they said my way should have disabled it. But it reinstalls itself every day for the past week and now it moved itself and I can't find! it but is on the move.

XoftSpy & Removeit!pro(real-time) find it every time but it comes back after being deleted in a few hours or the next day.

And I unregistered it again and it say's it can't find it,but it is in running memory somewhere.

I heard it comes from emails and p2p software but this is a new computer and not sure where this thing came from.

Thank you in advance for any help

2. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.