BSOD with ESET AV Versions 4 beyond 4.0.437

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rdfye, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdfye

rdfye Registered Member

I've been running version 4 for quite some time and update to the interim releases to test prior to rolling out to our enterprise.

With the last two interim releases beyond 4.0.437 which would include the current release of 4.0.474, my system blue screens with eamon.sys as the culprit. It doesn't happen immediately but within a few days... BSOD.

I go back to 4.0.437 and all is good.

I'm running XP SP3 as are most of our systems. I can't very well continue the upgrade process to the rest of the Company until I get this solved.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks for any input.

2. rockshox

rockshox Registered Member

I have 4.0.474 running on 2 Windows 7 64-bit desktop computers, 1 Windows 2008 w/ SP2 64-bit Server and 2 Windows XP SP3 desktop computers. None have had any BSOD or lockups. I have 4.0.467 running on 11 Windows XP SP3 without any BSOD that I am aware of.

3. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

4. rdfye

rdfye Registered Member

Checked other threads and they don't relate to my specific problem. I'm a long time ESET user and have been upgrading since version 2.7 many moons ago.

This is something I've not seen specifically with my systems in version 4 hence the query about it.

I'll wait until the next interim release and try again. If it persists, then I'll contact support. 4.0.437 is stable and not a problem.

Thanks!

5. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Good to know you are good to go, our operators are standing by :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.