BSOD Stop error 0x0000035 Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bgruen, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgruen

bgruen Registered Member

Am I the only person who is getting a BSOD due to Acronis True Image Home 2009? Since the first release of this version my computer keeps giving me a BSOD (NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS) at various times but especially when I install an Access Runtime.

Acronis support is slow and not helpful. They just keep sending me links for other issues.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello bgruen,

Thank you for your interesting in Acronis True Image

Can you please clarify when exactly BSOD start to appear? After installing the program or when you try to perform some task with the installed program?

If you want to get technical support I would recommend you contact us via Live Chat using this link

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

3. bgruen

bgruen Registered Member

I have tried dozens of times (true) chatting wiht technical support. I have run test after test. I have sent crash dumps, I have changed registry settings and even tried to run some software from MS that nearly make my system unrecoverable and no solution. All based on your so called "Support". The lastest support was sorry we hav never seen this before and it must me unique to your system. NOT...

I have this same issue on 2 machines with unique serials.

THe machine crashes (BSOD) after rebooting from a access runtime install. The only solution is to boot in Safe mode and remove the runtime.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

4. jehosophat

jehosophat Registered Member

I have only had BSOD on computers with memory chip problems. You could run a memory test program to check that you memory chips are good. There have been lots of postings here about people with similar issues.

memtest86+ is a well known free memory testing program that I have used.

http://www.memtest.org/

5. bgruen

bgruen Registered Member

Ran the tests, no luck. Tests all passed but BSOD continues...

Got any more suggestions?

6. jehosophat

jehosophat Registered Member

7. bgruen

bgruen Registered Member

I really appricate your help on this, Acronis has been very slow to respond and so far they have been unsuccessful in helping me with this issue.

I tried to run the HotFixes from MS but since I am running Vista, they did not run. I found this curious note however:

"On a computer that is running Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or that is running Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, you install more than three programs that are related to file security. For example, you install more than three antivirus programs or file-encryption programs."​

This is curious since I am only running one (1) anti-virus program (From MS no less) and no File encription pregrams that I am aware of. The Vista OS includes BitLocker, but I have not enabled that. In addition both the machine I have had this problem with, include a startup suite of programs called "Embassy Trust Suite by Wave Systems" which seems to include TPM.

Do you know anything about this? My gut tells me that this could be the culprit. I will try to reboot without it and see. If you have any thoughts, I would appreciate it.

Thank much.

8. bgruen

bgruen Registered Member

I found the driver causing the trouble: nlem32nt.sys

If I remove or alter this driver, the BSOD stop. The problem however, the database I need to use gives me the following error: [MOVE]Encryptionizer- The Specified Driver is invalid.[/MOVE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.