browser loopback (new to comodo)

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by mack_guy911, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mack_guy911

mack_guy911 Registered Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Hello to All :)HUG)

i am new to comodo
    i install comodo 3 Alpha 2 version (3.0.25) its very light on resources and feel little user friendly than its pervious version....which i dont understand at all

i dont know regarding comodo firewall rule setting i cannot see my opera browser like i see them in outpost..... in comodo it makes loop back to connect how can i connect direct connection with my opera browser i am not using any proxy...

what are rules need to be added in global rules setting...... i disable loopback option form defence>advanced>defence+setting>monitor setting..

its would be very kind if some one tell me step by step setting.... just one opera browser setting then i set rest of my applications according to that.....
    which rules i need to Apply and where ...i too confused o_O?

Please help regarding that....

i am attaching all screen shots

and last resquest i dont see **my Protected files** working o_O

please help regarding that also....

I hope i make you understand my english is not that good....

Attached Files:

2. Stem

Stem Firewall Expert

Oct 5, 2005
    Hello mack_guy911,

This is an "Alpha" release, you will come across many problems, I do not think there are many members here who will install such a release, so you would be better to direct your questions to the comodo forums.

As for "opera", this does not need access to the loopback(localhost), but the later versions are a pain, as it appears to have a need to connect to "" before anything else (opera does not appear to like having this blocked)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.