browser hijacker trouble

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by gonewild89, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gonewild89

gonewild89 Registered Member

o_O Hi I am having a lot of trouble attempting to download the browser hijacker software every time I try I get redirected to wilders homepage then I go to the tools section then to the bhb download site where it says download here then I click on it and am once again redircted Is anyone else having the same or similar problem and or can abyone tell me what to do to get past this problem so I can download if so would you please email me at xxxx@aol.com thank you very much sincerely Lana

email address removed for security and harvesting reasons - paul

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Lana,

Please have a look at this thread.

regards.

paul

3. Deanzel

Deanzel Guest

:mad:I'm having the same problem. Can't seem to find a way to download it. Homepage has been hijacked and I can't get it back.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Deanzel,

The thread Paul linked to above basically says you can't download Browser Hijack Blaster at this time, but that it has been replaced in any case by SpywareGuard. Take a look at the link above.

5. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Please follow the instructions here.

If you want to remove an existing hijack that your spyware removal tools don't detect, a HijackThis log is the way to go.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.