Bridge.dll error and adware

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by The_Count, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Count

The_Count Registered Member

Ok i know this is not the place for this but i was going through the forum in the adware section and i dont have permission to post a reply or start a new thread there, anyways i had the same problem and i found a rather SIMPLE soloution for it..follow steps as stated in the site.

open notepad and paste this

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "RunDLL"=-

Save the file as: unbridge.reg
    Close notepad. double-click unbridge.reg and accept the change.
    Once this is done you should be able to reboot without the message for Bridge.dll.

i also have another problem i've detected spyware and adware on my pc i've downloaded spyblaster 3.2 as recommended by members on this forum, however i've also downloade spyware nuker 2004 its detected a lot of stuff but i cant delete it. i need the 2004 serial key anyone help me on this please

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

illegaly useing someones elses reg key to use trial software is the same as stealing that software. That practice is not encouraged or supported at wilders. please refrain from making those kind of request's here.

thanks
    bigc

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi The_Count,

You may also want to read the information here: Rogue/Suspect Anti-Spyware Products & Web Sites, then make your mind up about purchasing and using SpywareNuker.

We recommend these excellent "free" anti-spyware programs instead: Spybot Search&Destroy and Ad-Aware6. Both programs have their own support forums too, as well as being supported on many reputable security sites.

To answer your question regarding the starting of a new thread in the "adware, spyware, hijack cleaning forum", please see this Announcement where you will also see a link to other security sites that do hijackthis log analysis.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.