BR 11 archive confusion

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by rdgrimes, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Registered Member

This is something of an annoyance.
    I have 2 daily complete system drive images scheduled to run AM and PM. They are stored on different physical drives with different custom file names. (set to over-write previous images).

In the archives view of BR-11, the 2 images are being confused with each other. They may or may not have separate entries in the list of archives, but more often than not there is only one archive listed. Further, even if I browse to the second (unlisted) archive and try to use it, the first archive gets opened instead. This happens in either the "restore" or "verify" operations.

If I delete one or both archives and files and start fresh, it may be OK for a day or 2 but then reverts to the confused state. Initially I had them both stored on the same volume, but switched one to another volume thinking it might help, it did not help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.